1. Don't use no double negatives.
2. Make each pronoun agree with their antecedent.
3. Join clauses good, like a conjunction should.
4. When dangling, watch your participles.
5. Verbs has to agree with their subjects.
6. Don't use commas, which aren't necessary.
7. Try not to ever split infinitives.
8. Its very important to use your apostrophe's correctly.
9. Don't write runon sentences they are hard to follow.
10. It behooves the writer to avoid archaic expressions.
11. Don't use hyperbole: not one writer in a million can use it effectively.
12. Avoid cliches like the plague.
13. Mixed metaphors are a pain in the neck and should be thrown out the window.
14. A truly good writer is always expecially careful to practically eliminate too
15. Placing a comma between subject and predicate, is not correct.
16. Parenthetical words however should be enclosed in commas.
17. Correct spilling is essuntial.
18. Always proof read your final copy to see if you any words out.
19. It is always wise to avoid absolutes.
Remember: Life is a jelly bean -- reach out and grab it!